Hematology can be defined as the branch of medicine which deals with the study of the cause, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various kinds of blood related diseases. It also includes the treatment of blood disorders and malignancies. It mainly focusses on the lymphatic organs and bone marrow. Hematologists are responsible for treating the organs that are fed by the blood cells, including the lymph nodes, thymus, lymphoid tissues and spleen.
- Track 1-1 Anatomy of Blood
- Track 2-2 Disorders of Blood
- Track 3-3 Diseases Affecting the Blood
- Track 4-4 Hematology Oncology
- Track 5-5 Hematology tests