Surgical Pathology can be defined as the study of tissues removed from the living patients during the surgery which is done to diagnose a disease and determine a treatment plan. Surgical pathology generally includes two types of examination, physical examination of the tissue with the naked eye as well as examination under the microscope. It helps for the definitive diagnosis of disease.
- Track 1-1 Gross Examination
- Track 2-2 Specimen Collection
- Track 3-3 Non-Cancerous Specimens
- Track 4-4 Tissue Exempt
- Track 5-5 Biopsies and its Types
- Track 6-6 Surgical Pathological Evaluation