Plant pathology is the scientific study of plant diseases which are generally caused by the infectious organisms and environmental conditions. These infectious organisms can be bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasitic plants etc. It also includes the study of plants diseases that how it affects the humans and animals. Biotechnologists and researchers are focused on planting pathogen-free seed, growing resistant plant varieties, modifying environmental conditions to decrease disease.
- Track 1-1 Pathogen Identification
- Track 2-2 Disease Etiology
- Track 3-3 Plant Disease Epidemiology
- Track 4-4 Plant Disease Resistance
- Track 5-5 Physiological Plant Disorders