Pediatric pathology is the sub-specialty of surgical pathology which deals with the study, diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children and infants. It includes diagnosis of diseases that impact the normal growth and development of the children starting from the embryonic stage to the adolescence. It also covers spectrum of disorders of early development which includes embryology, placentology and teratology.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Surgical Pathology
- Track 2-2 Perinatal Pathology
- Track 3-3 Pathophysiology
- Track 4-4 Simplified approach to Fetal Pathology
- Track 5-5 Perinatal Medicine