Neuropathology is the study of disease of the nervous system tissue, central and peripheral nervous tissue in adults as well as children. It generally includes diagnosis of acquired muscle disease, alongside peripheral nerve samples and occasionally ophthalmic specimens. The recent advances in neuropathology have revived of late years the views of Cullen on the pathology of gout.
- Track 1-1 Applied Neuroanatomy
- Track 2-2 Vascular disturbance and Trauma
- Track 3-3 Degenerative disease of the Nervous System
- Track 4-4 Bacterial Infection of the CNS
- Track 5-5 Mycotic and Parasitic Diseases
- Track 6-6 Malformations