Molecular pathology can be defined as one of the multi-disciplinary field that focuses on the disease at the sub microscopic as well as molecular level. It deals with the study and examination of the types of molecules present in the tissues or organs of the body. It is also called as the combination of both clinical and anatomical pathology. Some of the most widely used techniques in molecular pathology are PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction), Karyotype imaging of chromosomes, DNA Microarrays etc.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Translation
- Track 2-2 Computing and Information Technology
- Track 3-3 Immunohistochemistry
- Track 4-4 Automation
- Track 5-5 Digital Pathology and Image Analysis
- Track 6-6 Molecular Diagnostic Techniques