Immunopathology can be defined generally as the branch of medicine that deals with the immune response which is associated with the diseases. It can also be defined as the study of the pathology of various types of organisms, organ systems and diseases with respect to the immune response and immunity. Scientists in this field bring vast development such as vaccines, antibodies, therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Track 1-1 Hypersensitivity and its types
- Track 2-2 Autoimmunity
- Track 3-3 Microbial Pathogenesis
- Track 4-4 Antibiotic resistance
- Track 5-5 Vaccine Development
- Track 6-6 Response of Body to Microbes
- Track 7-7 Molecular nature of immunopathology