Foundation in Human Pathology
Human pathology can be defined as the study of the disease processes, body’s response to the disruption of normal tissue structure. It deals with the concept of understanding the cell injury, inflammation, growth disorders, wound healing etc. It helps in understanding how organ system fails during disease and injury. This study of disease mechanism from clinical and research perspective is increased when compared with another field of pathological study.
- Track 1-1 Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Track 2-2 Exploring Human Disease
- Track 3-3 Mechanism of Disease
- Track 4-4 Techniques in Molecular Science
- Track 5-5 Frontiers in Human Disease
- Track 6-6 Advanced Investigation of Human Disease